In the event that you should have any difficulties with your Kaya Security camera or system, please contact the Technical Assistance Center(TAC). Please note that an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number is required for any products being returned to Kaya Security.
Request an RMA
Please send us a message and include the following details:
- Ensure the term "Request for RMA" is in the subject line of your e-mail
- Provide the name of your company or organization
- Include your name, e-mail address, and phone number
- Identify the total number of products being returned
- For each product being returned, include the following:
- Serial Number or MAC address (Network products)
- A detailed description of the issue
- Product Model
- Date of Purchase (if known)
- Attach screen shots or other captured images to your RMA request, to best illustrate the problem with the product(s).
- Request an RMA to initialize the process. Kaya's goal is to diagnose, repair and return your product in the most efficient manner possible. To help us do so, please provide us with as much information as possible.
- You will be assigned a case number and a TAC representative will contact you directly.
- Our Application Engineer (AE) will work with you in real time to try and resolve your issue/s and prevent you from having to return your product.
- In the event that your product does have to be returned to Kaya, your AE will provide you with an RMA number. Via e-mail you will receive your shipping label, pre-filled shipping paperwork and instructions regarding the return of your product.
- Package and ship back your product to Kaya.
- Upon receipt of your product, it will pass through triage for initial evaluation based on the information you provided. At this time, repair and maintenance charges will apply if: a) A camera/system is outside the warranty period b) The diagnosis of the problem reveals that the fault results from mishandling by the customer
- If applicable, TAC will contact you with a repair quote for approval, prior to the repair work being performed. No work will commence until formal written approval has been received.
- Repairs are completed; the product is tested and cleaned for return to the customer.
- When the product ships, you will receive an automated e-mail specifying the date of shipment and the FedEx tracking number.
- During this process, you can use your assigned case number to track the progress of your RMA through our ERP system.
Most product repairs are completed within 10 business days of being received at Kaya. Delays can be introduced into the process under conditions such as:
- When specific components or parts must be special-ordered to complete the repair
- When awaiting additional details from the customer on the symptoms or conditions surrounding the reported issue
- When obtaining customer approval on repair quotes